Water Testing and Diagnostics
Water quality testing helps you proactively identify pathogens and sediment in your water supply before they cause harm to building occupants or your plumbing infrastructure. LiquiTech provides water quality testing services on an ad-hoc basis or as an ongoing service when you partner with us.
- Proactively identify harmful contaminants in your building’s water system
- Easy-to-understand test results with interpretation and recommendations by certified water safety specialists
- Expert guidance in navigating the Department of Health and other regulatory agencies
Types of tests we assist with
Waterborne pathogen testing and diagnostics
Whether you suspect waterborne pathogens are present in your plumbing system, have experienced an outbreak, or are proactively testing as part of your water management program, we can help. Our waterborne pathogen testing and diagnostics can identify the pathogen(s) in your water supply, the strain(s) present, and their probable concentrations. Molecular methods, like qPCR, can also be utilized to assist with case investigations by the Department of Health.
LiquiTech experts collect water samples from your facility, then deliver them to an accredited lab for testing. Our team analyzes and interprets the test results from the lab and shares them with you in an easy-to-understand format. If pathogen(s) are detected, we will include additional information about the pathogen(s), potential health concerns, and recommendations for remediation.
Typical pathogens we test for include Legionella, Pseudomonas, Nontuberculous Mycobacteria, and Stenotrophomonas.
Sediment testing and diagnostics
If your water-bearing equipment isn’t lasting as long as it should, you’ve noticed discoloration or sediment in your water, or you have experienced a buildup in or on equipment, there may be large amounts of sediment coming into your building from the municipal water supply. This sediment can damage pipes and other water-using equipment, degrade water quality, impact the efficacy of disinfection, and encourage bacteria growth.
LiquiTech can perform a quick and simple test to identify the amount of sediment coming into your building’s water supply. Our team will collect an onsite water sample, run the test, and provide you with a report outlining the amount of sediment present and our recommendations for addressing it.
- Certified staff: Our water management program experts are ASSE/IAPMO/ANSI 12080 Certified Legionella Water Safety Specialists and have extensive experience working with all types of facilities, from healthcare to manufacturing.
- Accredited lab partnerships: Because there are no regulations for waterborne pathogen testing, many labs do not follow the methods and procedures recommended by the CDC, leading to false positives or false negatives – both of which can cause significant issues for your organization. All labs we work with meet ISO, ASTM, and CDC standards, are accredited to test for the specific pathogen(s) you are looking at, and are licensed in the state, county, and/or city your facility is located.
- Easy-to-understand results: Our team analyzes and interprets the test results from the lab and shares them with you in an easy-to-understand format, including additional information about the pathogen(s), potential health concerns, and recommendations for addressing it.
- Regulatory guidance: With more than 30 years of experience working with regulatory agencies across the United States, we can help your team navigate case investigations or positive waterborne pathogen test results with state Departments of Health and other agencies.
Years of experience
Featured customer stories
Our experts can answer your questions or help you with water quality testing today. Fill out the form below to get started.