LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters
LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters for faucets, showerheads, and ice machines are designed to remove waterborne contaminants right before water consumption or use. Easy to install and easy to use, our Point-of-Use Filters provide immediate and reliable protection against harmful bacteria and fungi, including Legionella, Pseudomonas, Klebsiella, Aspergillus fumigatus, and Fusarium solani.
Why use LiquiTech® Point-of-Use Filters?
- Temporary protection during an outbreak
- Long-term protection in settings with immunocompromised occupants
- ASHRAE-suggested control measure
- Easy: Screw-on attachments fit most faucet and shower types and are quick and easy to install.
- Effective: With a maximum pore size of 0.2 micron, our bacterial-grade filters reduce bacteria by 99.99999% (7-log) and cysts and fungi by 99.99% (4-log).
- Long-lasting: Replaceable filters last up to 40% longer than others on the market (our shower and faucet filters last 70 days versus the 30 days of other filters).
Download product specs
Want to see our different point-of-use filters or learn about product specifications? Fill out the form below to download our catalog.
Explore more solutions
Our experts are ready to answer your questions or help you get started. Call us at 800.635.7873 or fill out the form below.