Copper Silver Ionization
Proven ability to eliminate the threat of waterborne pathogens.
Copper Silver Ionization is the most effective solution available because it is the only solution to take a systemic approach to combating waterborne pathogens. The ions which are released into a facility's water supply are resilient in all water conditions, providing the residual protection necessary in eliminating the threat of disease causing bacteria. To date, LiquiTech is the only company that has perfected this technology.
"The Liquidator® Series systems are a non-chemical, environmentally friendly method for controlling waterborne pathogens."
Since research began in the mid 1980's, Copper Silver Ionization has continued to evolve into the revolutionary technology that it is today. At LiquiTech, we have built our water disinfection systems for the utilization of the Copper Silver Ionization process. This enables us to eliminate waterborne pathogens from any domestic water supply while also providing the residual protection that isn't available with any other form of water disinfection. Aside from being the safest and most effective method for combating waterborne pathogens, Copper Silver Ionization is also the most environmentally friendly solution as well.
- LiquiTech is the only company able to offer a proven solution with a 20 year track record, over one hundred independent research studies to support it and over 1,200 installations to prove it.
- Patented Technology capable of handling any water conditions – LiquiTech succeeds where others have failed.
- Experience and expertise to get it done right the first time and keep it that way.
- Our process penetrates the bio-film to provide residual protection where the bacteria is eliminated rather than merely suppressed.
- "Closed Loop Proportional Control" technology capable of adjusting itself to produce the precise amount of ionization needed and ensures no under or over ionization.
- Reporting capabilities to document efficacy and comply with JCAHO's E.C. 1.7 requirements. (PDF)
- Compatible with most building management systems and equipped with remote monitoring and control capabilities
- EPA, ETL/UL, CE and CSA registered and approved attest to compliance, quality and safety of all our systems.
- Safe, environmentally friendly solution with no toxic chemical byproducts.
- Easy and inexpensive to install on existing plumbing systems.
- Guaranteed to have Legionella under control within 60 days.